Distriport Waalhaven is one of ProDelta’s many redevelopment areas. ProDelta understands better than anyone that there is little future in the unconstrained allocation of greenfield sites for development. The redevelopment of industrial areas allows the property sector to become more sustainable. In the Waalhaven a new distribution centre covering an area of more than 26,000 m² is being developed. Phase I of this development (more than 9,000 m² of warehouse space) has been completed and was let in 2016. Phase II of the development (17,062 m² of warehouse space) is completed in 2021. Its unique location and multimodal accessibility makes the Waalhaven the perfect site for logistics, industrial, maritime and business services, as well as light and maritime industry. Thanks to the proximity of clients, suppliers and personnel, you have every opportunity in the Waalhaven to grow and innovate.
Unit 7: Available
Unit 7: Immediate
|Warehouse||Office space||Mezzanine floor||Status|
|Unit 7||3,191 m²||174 m²||372 m²||Available|
Sufficient parking space on site.
|Office space||EUR 120,00/m²|
|Mezzanine floor||EUR 30,00/m²|
The rental prices are per year, price level of 2021, plus Dutch VAT and service charges.
Warehouse for the storage and handling of goods.
- Column structure of 18 x 16.35 meters;
- Concrete wall base around the building to a height of 2.5 / 3.5 meters;
- Sandwich panel walls and steel roof;
- Concrete floor with a maximum floor load of 5,000 kg/m² and a maximum point load of 9,000 kg/m²;
- The flatness of the concrete floor in the warehouse is in accordance with Din 15185;
- 4 electrically operated overhead doors at platform level (3,2 x 3,2 meters) per unit;
- Dock levelers (electrically hydraulic) with a loading capacity of 9,000 kg;
- 1 electrically operated overhead door at ground level (4 x 4,5 metres) per unit;
- Free height of 12,2 meters;
- Lighting by means of High-Frequency (HF) lighting, T5. Average light output 200 lux (+ 1 meter);
- Heating by means of independent heaters;
- Certified sprinkler system, type ESFR-K25;
- A mezzanine floor situated above the loading and unloading zone (floor surface: + 7,2 meters. Minimum clear height under the floor is 5.5 meters), approx. 10.8 meters deep;
- Maximum floor load approx. 800 kg/m²;
- The mezzanine floor has a balustrade including a tilting gate.
- Office space, possibly spread over three floors;
- Windows that can be opened, fitted with burglar resistant locks and hinges;
- Heating combined with peak cooling and mechanical ventilation;
- Kitchenette provided with dishwasher, refrigerator and boiler;
- Floors in the entrance, hall and sanitary units fitted with ceramic tiles;
- Lighting by means of High-Frequency (HF) lighting, T5. Average light output is 450 lux;
- Grounds suitable for traffic category 45 for passenger vehicles and traffic category 60 for goods traffic;
- The grounds are fully fenced, barred fencing with a height of 2,4 meters;
- Remote controlled, electrically operated sliding gates.
The offsettable advance payment for service charges will be € 2.50/m² per annum plus VAT for the business space and € 5.00/m² per annum plus VAT for the office space. The service charges will include the following supplies and services:
- regular testing, inspection, certification and maintenance of
- electrical system (NEN3140);
- heating system;
- cooling system;
- overhead doors;
- sliding gate;
- dock levellers;
- sewer pump system;
- emergency lighting;
- fire-extinguishing system;
- fire hose reels and portable fire extinguishers;
- fire alarm and evacuation system;
- propane gas tank;
- cleaning of general grounds;
- maintenance of plants and shrubs;
- administration fee of 5% of the above-mentioned supplies and services.
The lessor will make every effort to have separate main meters for gas, electricity and water installed per unit.
Favourably situated within the Rotterdam ring road, and almost adjacent to the A15 motorway (Maasvlakte - Nijmegen) at exit number 18, you will find Distriport Waalhaven. The A15 motorway is the most prominent thoroughfare in the port of Rotterdam and industrial area and is currently being expanded up to ‘Vaanplein’, diminishing traffic jams in due time.Distriport Waalhaven is situated mere minutes from the rail and home terminal.
Van Weerden Poelmanweg 28, Van Riemsdijkweg 51 - 53
3088 EB, 3088 HB Rotterdam
Warehouse: 26,453 m²
Mezzanine: 3,443 m²
Office space: 2,214 m²