Distriport Waalhaven is one of ProDelta’s many redevelopment areas. ProDelta understands better than anyone that there is little future in the unconstrained allocation of greenfield sites for development. The redevelopment of industrial areas allows the property sector to become more sustainable. In the Waalhaven a new distribution centre covering an area of more than 26,000 m² is being developed. Phase I of this development (more than 9,000 m² of warehouse space) has been completed and was let in 2016. Phase II of the development (17,062 m² of warehouse space) will be completed at the beginning of 2021. Its unique location and multimodal accessibility makes the Waalhaven the perfect site for logistics, industrial, maritime and business services, as well as light and maritime industry. Thanks to the proximity of clients, suppliers and personnel, you have every opportunity in the Waalhaven to grow and innovate.
Phase 1: Leased
Phase 2: In development, available
Phase 2: Q1 2021
Floor areas phase 2
|Unit 4||3,219 m²||234 m²||378 m²||Leased|
|Unit 5||3,219 m²||234 m²||378 m²||Available|
|Unit 6||3,191 m²||174 m²||372 m²||Available|
|Unit 7||3,191 m²||174 m²||372 m²||Available|
|Unit 8||4,242 m²||485 m²||633 m²||Available|
|Total||17,062 m²||1,301 m²||2,133 m²|
The Port of Rotterdam has built a secure lorry park nearby, with 114 parking spaces.
|Warehouse||EUR 72.50 / m²|
|EUR 120.00 / m²|
|EUR 30.00 / m²|
The prices referred to above are per annum, price level 2020, plus VAT and service charges.
Warehouse for the storage and handling of goods.
- Column structure of 16.2 x 18 metres.
- Concrete wall base around the building to a height of 2.5 / 3.5 metres.
- Sandwich panel walls and steel roof.
- Concrete floor with a maximum floor load of 5,000 kg/m² and a maximum point load of 9,000 kg/m².
- The flatness of the concrete floor in the warehouse is in accordance with Din 18202.
- 4 electrically operated overhead doors at platform level (3.2 x 3.2 metres) per unit.
- Dock levellers (electrically hydraulic) with a loading capacity of 9,000 kg.
- 1 electrically operated overhead door at ground level (4 x 4.5 metres) per unit.
- Clear height of 12.2 metres.
- Lighting by means of High-Frequency (HF) lighting, T5. Average light output 200 lux (+ 1 metre).
- Heating by means of independent heaters.
- Certified sprinkler system, type ESFR-K25.
- A mezzanine floor situated above the loading and unloading zone (floor area: + 7.2 metres. Minimum clear height under the floor is 5.5 metres), approx. 10.8 metres deep.
- Maximum floor load approx. 8.00 kg/m².
- The mezzanine floor has a balustrade including a tilting gate.
- Office space, possibly spread over three floors.
- Windows that can be opened, fitted with burglar-resistant locks and hinges.
- Heating combined with peak cooling and mechanical ventilation.
- Kitchenette provided with dishwasher, refrigerator and boiler.
- Floors in the entrance, hall and sanitary units fitted with ceramic tiles.
- Lighting by means of High-Frequency (HF) lighting, T5. Average light output is 450 lux.
- Cable ducts fitted with one double wall socket per 1.80 metres and empty ducts for data cabling.
- Grounds suitable for traffic category 45 for passenger vehicles and traffic category 60 for goods traffic;
- The grounds are fully fenced, barred fencing with a height of 2.4 metres;
- Remote-controlled, electrically operated sliding gates.
The complex will be certified in accordance with BREEAM-NL New Construction. The certification level will be at least Very Good.
The advance payment for supplies and services shall be EUR 2.50/m²/year plus Dutch VAT for the warehouse space and EUR 20.00/m²/year plus Dutch VAT for the office space.
The following supplies and services are included:
- Regular testing, inspection, certification and maintenance of:
- heating system;
- overhead doors;
- dock levellers;
- sliding gate;
- sewerage installation;
- emergency lighting;
- fire extinguishing system;
- fire hose reels and portable fire extinguishers;
- the fire detection and evacuation systems.
- Cleaning of common grounds;
- maintenance of plants and shrubs;
- winter maintenance;
- 5% administration fee for the above-mentioned supplies and services.
The lessor will do its utmost to provide separate meters for gas, water and electricity (per unit).
Favourably situated within the Rotterdam ring road, and almost adjacent to the A15 motorway (Maasvlakte - Nijmegen) at exit number 18, you will find Distriport Waalhaven. The A15 motorway is the most prominent thoroughfare in the port of Rotterdam and industrial area and is currently being expanded up to ‘Vaanplein’, diminishing traffic jams in due time.Distriport Waalhaven is situated mere minutes from the rail and home terminal.
Van Weerden Poelmanweg 28, Van Riemsdijkweg 51 - 53
3088 EB, 3088 HB Rotterdam
Warehouse: 26,453 m²
Mezzanine: 3,443 m²
Office space: 2,214 m²